Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Architecture .....what a research!

Well, is official I have read the most books and articles in one week (10 books and almost as many articles!!!!) but to tell the truth this has been a great deal of help, and has clarified so much my intentions and directions for my research!
At work has been very interesting as well, having plenty of discussion with my coworkers about my research!
The only problem I have now is to try to put all the information together!!!!!
Regardless, this is already a successful project for me!
Gus

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Gus,
It is great that you have been able to structure your paper and are focusing on gathering the information. Remember, keep it simple. Let all the information you gathered flow onto the sheet. Don't get strung down if you get stuck. Move on and then come back to what you were doing. I have found that very useful. I will be finishing up the paper this afternoon and getting it sent to you all. I found myself skipping all around with the knowledge I had gained and then tying them together appropriately.

Gus G.-Angulo said...

Jaclyn,
Thank you! I agree with you! I must to confess that in this paper has been very difficult to KISS it just because I found myself very passionate about it! But I will try!!
Gus